primary accommodation links
- Home - The luxurious 4 star accommodation resort offers families, couples and conference delegates alike a chance to unwind in an almost perfect climate amidst the sub tropical surroundings of banana plantations and rainforest covered hills.
- explore resort - With its entrance located on the Pacific highway just 7 kms North of Coffs Harbour City centre, Opal Cove Resort commands an absolute beachfront position on the beautiful beach of Korora Bay.
- - resort features - With a huge range of features and facilities available, your stay at Opal Cove Resort can be as active or as relaxing as you choose.
- - Lizard Activity Room - Opal Cove Resort operates The Lizard activity room for children aged 5 to 12 with various daytime and evening sessions available, you can be free to relax in the knowledge that your children are being supervised by trusted Resort Staff.
- - news & events - The latest news from the resort.
- accommodation - Set on 36 hectares of pure natural beauty, Opal Cove Resort offers 135 luxuriously appointed hotel style accommodation rooms each with their own private balcony or terrace and views towards the Pacific Ocean or over the Resort's landscaped gardens.
- - resort rooms - Situated in the main resort building, the 130 resort rooms offer luxury hotel style accommodation. The room configurations consist of one queen bed plus double sofa bed, one queen bed plus single bed or two queen beds.
- - suites - Situated in the main building, suites are located on the ocean side and feature separate bedroom and living areas. The suites contain one king bed in the bedroom, and two double sofa beds in the living area.
- - villas - The villa's are just a short walk from the resort facilities and beach. There are 28 self-contained villas comprising of two and three bedroom configurations. All villas feature a private balcony or terrace and barbecue.
- specials - Opal Cove Resort offers a variety of first class accommodation options.
- conferences/events - Combine your business with pleasure when conferencing at Opal Cove Resort. With 7 flexible function rooms offering state of the art presentation and audio visual equipment, our award winning conference venue caters for 7–700 delegates enabling maximum creativity for your event, while also allowing room to move.
- weddings - Opal Cove Resort is set on 36 hectares of pure natural beauty — an ideal venue for your perfect wedding ceremony and reception.
- location - Coffs Harbour and its surrounds offer clean, clear waters, excellent beaches and are renowned as a surfing nirvana.
- - map & directions - Just 554 kilometres north of Sydney and 427 kilometres south of Brisbane, Coffs Harbour is serviced by frequent direct flights from both cities and is a comfortable journey by road or rail.
- - local attractions - Coffs Harbour is a thriving city of 60,000 people and growing. Discover the unique natural beauty of this area surrounded by 44 kilometres of pristine surf beaches, dramatic mountain ranges, national parks and waterfalls.
- dining - Horizons Restaurant and Bar is located in the absolute beachfront Opal Cove Resort and is the perfect location for a relaxed dining experience.
secondary accommodation links